IPB Website Disclaimer
(1) Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of IPB Systems Ltd. (IPB) website; by using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use IPB’s website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, IPB or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non-commercial purposes).
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit this website or material on this website for a commercial purpose, without IPB’s express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold IPB liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst IPB endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with this website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website.
You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use IPB’s website for any purposes related to marketing without IPB’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use this website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under Provincial, Federal and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via this website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
IPB reserves the right to edit or remove any material posted upon its website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you, your affiliates or entities in your control.
In respect of all material that you post on this website, you grant to IPB a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third Party Websites – This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(7) Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire Agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and IPB in relation to your use of this website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and Jurisdiction – This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada or provincial courts having jurisdiction.
(10) Contact Details – You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.